There are many simple ways to show your daughter that you love her and bring a smile to her face. Everyone wants to be loved. Since love action, there should be a whole lot of loving action going on. Here is a list of some simple ways to show love to our precious daughters.
1. Tell her you love her. Every chance you get tell her. Hearing I love you from mom and dad will bring warmth to her heart.
2. Always send her a loving birthday card. Let the words be from your heart, whether you buy or make a card. Words that she know mom and dad would say.
3. Be patient with her. As she grows she is learning. Give her room to learn who she is and what she is good at.
4. If she makes mistakes, don't be to hard on her. Correct her lovingly.
5. Be a good example for her, not just in what you say, but also in what you do. Actions speak louder than words.
6. Spend quality time with her, doing things that she enjoy. When she sees mom and dad sacrificing for her, she will want to do something mom and dad likes also.
7. If she is not living at home anymore, call her just to ask about her day.
8. Let her know that she can always come to mom and dad about anything. It doesn't matter if she is nine, sixteen, twenty five or 35 years old, if mom and dad can listen without getting upset, their daughter will come pouring out her heart to them at any time.
9. Know what she likes and surprise her with it. If it's not in the budget, save up for it.
10. Never tell others what she shares with you, if it's private.
11. Get to know her. Her likes and dislikes. What she is good at and not so good at. Then you can help her find her purpose in life.
Daughters just like to be with their moms. Some daughters are so much like their moms, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. As they grow and come into their own, let them be. We shouldn't try and make them little carbon copy of ourselves. Children are a gift from God. They were created with purpose.
Dads, you can be your daughters hero. When she knows she is loved, protected, and secured, she will cherish you forever. Dads, you bring so much comfort and security to a family. Daughters need to see you, dad, loving her mom, so she will know true love when it approaches her from the outside.
In closing, whatever ways you show your daughter that you love her, let it be from your heart. Get to know her and give her what she needs and desires. Correct her with love when needed, so the world won't have to correct her. Always let her know she is special and no matter what she does or doesn't do, you will always love her.